There are a number of reasons why business owners should consider hiring consultants.
Whether you have a business already or want to start a new one we can advise you to make the right decision, we are expert to instruct in some particular areas of the business.
No more stress doing your taxes!
We prepare corporate and personal taxes a corporate tax, also called corporation tax or company tax, is a direct tax imposed by a jurisdiction on the income or capital of corporations or similar legal entities.
The individual income tax is levied on the wages, salaries, dividends, interest, and other income a person earns throughout the year.
Once you hire an Hernandez Professional Tax Services specialist to do your taxes you will wonder how you ever got along without us. This year, come tax time, don’t stress and pull your hair out.
We help you grow efficiently!
When you start a business, there are a number of actions you need to take and systems you need to set up in order to create the foundation of a successful business. Here are some ways we can help:
- Determining the best business structure (i.e, sole proprietorship, LLC, corporation, partnership) for your situation.
- Assisting with the financial analysis in your business plan.
- Providing advice on the type of accounting software you may need.
- Providing advice and assistance on opening a business bank account.
- Making sure your accounting procedures comply with government regulations and requirements.
- Providing advice on how to track expenses during your daily business activities.
- Explaining the importance of keeping personal and business expenses separate.
Are you ready?
Save time filing electronically.
We file your IRS Taxes in less than 15 minute using E-file.com. This way is faster, easier and more accurately than with traditional paper forms. Get your refund as fast as possible.
You’ve probably had documents notarized, but did you know why?
Our licensed professional notary public services are here to make life easier. A notary public acts as an impartial third-party witness to not only the signature of a document, but also that all parties who signed a document did so willingly and under their own free will.
Having a document notarized does not necessarily mean the parties signing it understand what it says. However, the responsibilities of a notary should extend beyond merely witnessing a signature. Most notary laws don’t make it the notary’s responsibility to know whether parties are competent, but it is the notary’s responsibility that people involved in a transaction know what’s going on.